Reopening of Breakfast Club & Afterschool Club (BS & ASC)
We are delighted to be able to re-open our BC & ASC provision from Tuesday 3rd November 2020 at both Church Lane and Rectory Gardens, subject to no further restrictions from the government.
If you wish to apply for a place at BC & ASC please read the following guiding principles that will now be strictly adhered to. Then follow the instructions to apply for a place for your child(ren). Please note that if you want a place, you need to apply, even if your child had a place before the Covid-19 pandemic started.
Guiding Principles of BC & ASC
- Breakfast Club will no longer be an ‘on-the-day’ drop-in provision. Places must be applied for and once you have confirmation of your child’s(ren’s) place, you are committed to those days for at least half a term. There may be space for emergency places, but you would need to request this the day before and pay promptly.
- After School Club places must be applied for and once you have confirmation of your child’s(ren’s) place, you are committed to those days for at least half a term. There may be space for emergency places, but you would need to request this the day before and pay promptly.
- You can apply for a change in days in both BC & ASC, but need to give half a term’s notice, and complete full payment on the existing half term.
- If you no longer wish to access BC & ASC provision, you must inform the school in writing, giving at least one week’s notice.
- BC & ASC fees must be paid for weekly, in advance, and your place may be withdrawn if payments are not promptly made. Please note that places will not be offered for any account where money is owed to the school i.e. debt for BC, ASC, school dinners or nursery fees.
How to apply for a place
Email Ms Greensmith on firstname.lastname@example.org stating your child’s(ren’s) name(s) and year group(s) and which days at BC and/or ASC you would like to apply for.
You will receive an email from Ms Greensmith to confirm if your application for BC and/or ASC has been successful or if you have been put on the waiting list.