Our mission for the year is:
- To work on the school development plan with our classes and Mrs. Hargrove.
- We want to make our school an even better place in terms of teaching and learning, the building and resources and behaviour and safety.
- In order to do this we will have meetings with the children in our classes, senior leaders and Mr. Bruce, the site manager.
- We will implement a Friendship week and visit the Houses of Parliament as well as inviting people into our school from the local area and government.
- We will also be helping to raise and collect money for our key school charities – the Air Ambulance and SANDS – by selling badges, implementing a ‘wear red day’ and organising other fund raising events.
Meet the team!
Hi, I’m Shannon and I am the School Council’s Chairman. I am so excited to be a school councillor this year and will work with the children and the staff to make St. Mary’s the best possible school it can be.
My name is Kai and I am the Vice Chairman. As a school councillor, I aim to bring unity between the children and staff in our school. We have some great ideas to work on this year.
Hi I’m Yuna and I’m the School Council secretary. I wanted to be a school councillor so I can make a difference at school and make St Mary’s an even better place for us all with new ideas and projects.
My name is Shyne and as the Vice Secretary I aim to make our school an even better place to learn in.
Hi I’m Iqra and I am the Treasurer of the School Council. I aim to make sure the ideas of children at St Mary’s are heard.
Hi, I’m Cameron. I’m the Vice Treasurer and I want to become a school councillor so I can also make the school a better place and provide the children with the best education possible.
Watch this space for more information and all the upcoming School Council projects!