Thank you to all those parents and carers who came to our coffee morning today. It was great to meet you all and have a chance to discuss your ideas. We will hold these meetings regularly and everyone is invited!
Nearly New Sale
(at Rectory Gardens) Sat 16th March, 10am – 1pm
The nearly new sale is to raise money for some exciting projects that are in the pipeline. If you’re having a spring clean over half term please consider donating unwanted items to the school.
We need donations of:
- Toys, games and books in good condition – boxes secured with tape. No: broken toys, incomplete games or puzzles, tatty books please
- Children’s, women’s and men’s clothes including school uniform and shoes. tems should be washed and in good condition. No: dirty clothes, marked, stained, missing buttons, broken zips please
- Household items: electrical items should be fully functional No: damaged or broken items
- Baby items: clean equipment in good working, washed bedding & clothes
- Please also donate clothes hangers and boxes as well as baked goodies for the cake sale. Thank you!
If you donate something which you think is worth asking a little extra for, then please add a note to your donation as our sellers really do try to get the pricing right – we don’t want to sell granny’s wedding china for 50p!
Remember to invite your friends and family, as the sale is open to the public UNFORTUNATELY WE HAVE NO STORAGE SPACE, SO PLEASE DON’T BRING DONATIONS INTO SCHOOL UNTIL FRIDAY 15th MARCH.
QUIZ NIGHT – 27th March
Do you hoard totally random and utterly useless facts in your brain? Do you frequently fail to get any of the answers right in The Chase?! If so……. You’re the One We Want!
QuizMaster Supreme James Woolford will ensure that you will never know what is coming next! For an excellent evening’s entertainment, join us at: St Mary’s Quiz Night March 29th 7-10pm Church Lane – intellect optional, sense of humour obligatory!
Whether you lead a fully-formed 6-bod team, or are a single fledgling, sign up now by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tickets £7/head: first drink free, hand your ticket in at the bar to collect. Numbers limited so book soon to avoid disappointment!
Easter Egg Hunt (at Church Lane) Saturday 6th April 11am – 1pm
If you would like to get in touch with us, please do email us on: email@example.com
Many thanks Co-Chairs Hilary Grierson and Melanie Shirazi