My name is Bea Fenton and I am the School Home Support Practitioner at St Mary’s. My role within the school is to offer my support and to help families with a wide range of issues by providing advice and information on:
• School attendance and punctuality
• Worries or concerns about a situation and needing someone to talk to
• Benefits or housing issues
• Family difficulties
• Adult courses, training & volunteering opportunities
• Parenting programmes and much more
If you would like to speak to me, I am available on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays, and you will find me in the school playground in the mornings and at the end of the school day. You can find my leaflet ‘Here to Help’ with more information and contact details on in the School Office by the sign in-screens, both at Church Lane and Rectory Gardens.
I look forward to meeting you when help is needed.
School Home Support Practitioner