Salary: £25,242 – £26,805 (pro rata)
Hours: 28.75 hours per week x 40 weeks
We are seeking to appoint a Learning Mentor to join our diverse and vibrant school.
Could you make a difference to children who need support?
Can you work effectively and constructively with a range of young people, families, staff, and different services to help pupils overcome barriers to learning?
Applicants must have:
- NVQ Level 2 in English and Maths
- Excellent Literacy and Numeracy skills
- Experience of working with primary age pupils
- Ability to work well with other agencies including health and social care
- Good understanding of child development and learning processes
- Good organisation and communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a school team
- A commitment to helping pupils succeed
For further information or an application pack please contact Lorraine Christou in the school office or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Application packs can also be downloaded from the school website.
All posts at St Mary’s CE Primary School are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Closing Date: 19th February 2018