Post title: Teacher with Computing Lead
Salary range: Negotiable – MPS
Responsible to: Headteacher
St Mary’s CE Primary School, N8 is seeking to appoint an exceptional person to take on the role of Lead Teacher for Computing.
The ideal candidate will support and develop key initiatives, drive, develop and monitor the delivery of the computing curriculum, provide support to colleagues and work closely with our IT service provider.
Do you have the skills, qualifications, experience and drive to:
• teach to an exceptional standard
• develop the curriculum across the school
• raise standards in computing
You will be required to have:
• Qualified Teacher Status
• A subject specialism in Computing
• Excellent organisation and communication skills
• Be able to work as part of a diverse team
• Have a commitment to safeguarding children
Please contact the Officer Manager, Lorraine Christou, for more information or email firstname.lastname@example.org for an application pack.
All posts at St Mary’s CE Primary School are subject to an enhanced DBS check
Closing date: 29th April 2019