St Mary’s CE Primary School, Haringey
Salary Scale: L14-L18
St Mary’s has served the local community since 1863. We provide for children from Nursery to Year 6 (2-11). The school is a voluntary aided Church of England school and works closely with the governing body within a Christian framework to provide a high standard of teaching and learning in a nurturing and inclusive environment. We are fully committed to safeguarding and all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, innovative and energetic deputy headteacher who will support and promote the high ambitions that we have for our children.
We are keen to appoint a dedicated and ambitious deputy who will help lead out ‘Good’ school to become the very best it can be within a welcoming and nurturing Christian ethos.
- an exemplary and inclusive classroom practitioner?
- an inspirational role model who supports others well and leads by example?
- a strategic thinker?
- an effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills?
- passionate about the opportunities of raising educational standards through the provision of a context-rich creative curriculum?
- committed to putting children at the heart of all that you do?
In turn, at St Mary’s, we are able to offer you:
- a vibrant inner-city school with children who are wonderfully representative of London’s diverse population
- a friendly and supportive staff team and governing body
- a school that is very well resourced with attractive internal and external learning environments
- a school that is fully committed to your professional development and well-being
You are warmly invited and encouraged to visit St Mary’s. Please contact Lorraine Christou, Office Manager to arrange an appointment or email email@example.com for an application pack or more information.
Closing Date: 20th May
Interviews: 23rd May