Parent Governors nominations are open!
Do you have a keen interest in the school and are prepared to play an active part in the governing body’s work? If so, nominations are now open for Parent Governor candidates. Do please consider putting yourself forward or nominating someone for this role.
Consultation on the proposed Admissions Criteria and Arrangements for entry to Reception for 2021/2022
The governing body of St Mary’s CE Primary School invites you to view the proposed Admissions Criteria and Arrangements for the academic year 2021/2022, as well as the Supplementary Information Form (SIF) and Minister’s Form. These documents are out for consultation for 6 weeks from 25th November 2019 and consultation will close on 17th January 2020. Please review the documents below/attached for further information. You can request a copy of all the documentation from the school office.
* Consultation letter on proposed Admissions Criteria for 2021
* Admissions Arrangements and Criteria 2021
* Foundation Place Supplementary Form – 2021
* Ministers Form – 2021
Open Mornings for prospective parents – 20th March, 14th May and 26th June 2020
Tours of both our Church Lane and Rectory Gardens site. 9.15am start at Church Lane (N8 7BU).
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to book on to the tour.
As we love, we flourish
As we flourish, we aspire
As we aspire, we achieve
Together, we are a family
St Mary’s has served the local community since 1863. Today we provide for children from Nursery to Year 6 (2-11). The school is voluntary aided Church of England school and works closely with the governing body within a Christian framework to provide a high standard of teaching and learning in a nurturing and inclusive environment. We welcome visits from prospective families, in order to meet the children and staff and have a look around the school.
Please telephone the school or call at the school office to find out details of our open days or arrange a time to speak to the Headteacher.
First half of Spring Term – £75
- Tue 21st Sapphire Class Assembly 9.15am
- Tue 28th Turquoise Class Assembly 9.15am
- Wed 29th Nursery and Reception to London Zoo
- Wed 29th Disco at RG 6pm – 8pm
- Fri 31st Disco at CL 6pm – 7.30pm<.li>
- Tues 4th Topaz Class Assembly 9.15am
- Fri 7th When I Grow Up Day–please contact email@example.com if you can help on this fun careers morning
- Tues 11th Marigold Class Assembly 9.15am
- Thur 13th E-Safety Workshop for parents and carers –with external speaker from CEOPs. 9am
- Fri 14th Half term. School ends at 3.15pm RG, 3.30pm CL