Open Mornings for prospective parents – 20th March, 14th May and 26th June 2020
Tours of both our Church Lane and Rectory Gardens site. 9.15am start at Church Lane (N8 7BU).
Please email email@example.com to book on to the tour.
As we love, we flourish
As we flourish, we aspire
As we aspire, we achieve
Together, we are a family
St Mary’s has served the local community since 1863. Today we provide for children from Nursery to Year 6 (2-11). The school is voluntary aided Church of England school and works closely with the governing body within a Christian framework to provide a high standard of teaching and learning in a nurturing and inclusive environment. We welcome visits from prospective families, in order to meet the children and staff and have a look around the school.
Please telephone the school or call at the school office to find out details of our open days or arrange a time to speak to the Headteacher.
First half of Spring Term – £75
- Tues 11th Marigold Class Assembly 9am
- Wed 12th PSA Cake Sale at CL
- Thur 13th E-Safety Workshop for parents and carers – with external speaker from CEOPs. 9am. All welcome.
- Thur 13th PSA Cake Sale at RG
- Fri 14th Half term. School ends at 3.15pm RG, 3.30pm CL
- Mon 24th Children return to school
- Tues 25th Buttercup Class Assembly 9am
- Wed 26th Ashing for Ash Wednesday.8.30am RG, 8.55am CL
As you may know, St Mary’s Digital Leaders are a group of children from Years 4, 5 and 6 who are all keen coders, attend Coding Club, have responsibility for keeping the Chrome books safe in class and are [...]